Pairing Your BlueAnt
Step 4: Other Phone Models
We are currently working to include pairing instructions for as many phone models as possible. If your phone is not yet listed in our system, then follow these general steps:
- Go to your phone's Bluetooth menu.
- Select Pair, Add Device, or Add New Device.
- Wait for your phone to search for devices, then select your BlueAnt device from the list.
- If you are prompted for a PIN, enter 0000 (four zeros).
- If you are prompted to connect to the device, select Yes or Connect.
Your BlueAnt device is now paired.
On some phones you may also need to change a security setting to ensure that your phone will automatically reconnect to your BlueAnt device in future. Check the section on pairing in your phone's manual or consult your phone manufacturer for more information. If this applies to your phone you will need to configure your BlueAnt device as a "trusted device".