Pairing Your BlueAnt
Step 4: Android
Now you need to use your Android device to search for Bluetooth devices:
- Press the Home button.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Wireless Controls.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on (check that there is a tick next to Bluetooth).
- Scroll down and select Scan for devices (if your phone is not already scanning for Bluetooth devices).
- Wait for your phone to search for devices, then select your BlueAnt device from the list.
- If you are prompted for a PIN, enter 0000 (four zeros).
Your BlueAnt device is now paired.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. and its use is subject to permissions.